Keane Chile
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Keane Chile

Foro Oficial Comunidad Keane Chile To The End Of The Earth

ÍndiceÍndice  PortalPortal  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea...

5 participantes
AutorMensaje
englishprincess
Admin
englishprincess

Cantidad de envíos : 322

Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea... Empty
MensajeTema: Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea...   Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea... Icon_minitimeVie Sep 11, 2009 4:31 am

Enviaron preguntas a keane???
Andrew y Chris formularon als preguntas a los chicos.... preguntas buenisimas de los fans...
quizas esta la de ustedes en el video..
la mia no esta ! jajajajjaja!

pero falta una segunda parte...esperemos que salga alguna pregunta de lso fans chilenos!!!

http://vimeo.com/6516564
https://keanechile.forosactivos.net
niza

niza

Cantidad de envíos : 34

MensajeTema: Re: Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea...   Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea... Icon_minitimeSáb Sep 12, 2009 4:55 am

Hola les dejo la transcripcion del fan vid y tb para bajar los videos :
(gracias a @emmybear)

PARTE 1:

VIDEO PARTE 1

download part 1

Andrew: Hi. We're Chris and Andrew. We've been doing a podcast called Beyond the Iron Sea for about a year or so now, which is in audio for a very good reason as you can see. But we've been invited here today to do a little bit of an interview with the boys who are sat just to our left.
Richard: Over here!
Andrew: Using your questions.

Andrew: Sharon from Mexico (and this is not a made up person). What do you guys think of this podcast?

Richard: It's pretty amazing to have a podcast made by fans and I think that was my initial reaction was, "Wow. That's like a whole new level." Like we've moved up a step.
Tom: You always seem to know whats going on. Often before we do.
(laughter)

Chris: Okay. So we've all seen Tom's impressions of the Pet Shop Boys and Paul McCartney on the LA Mini Documentary. Jo from Oxenshire(?) is asking what other impressions can you do?

Tom: Oh god.
Tim: Anyone.
Tom: I used to do -
Tim: Bob Dylan.
Tom: I could do a good Bob Dylan.
Tim: Beth Ditto?
(laughter)
Richard: Oh yeah! He does a great Beth Ditto.
Tom: The Beth Ditto one is quite a physical performance.
*mumbling*
Tim: We don't need Ditto.
Richard: We'll veto Ditto.
Tom: Can I just make a promise that I will record a couple of the impressions at some point for later release? But yes! There are some more.

Andrew: Okay. What's your best recommendation for keeping a band together?

Tim: Umm.. everyone's gotta be happy with their.. roles. I think that's the key.
Richard: Yeah, I think that's very important.
Tom: Good Tim question. Sorry.
(laughter)

Chris: Have you thought about what you want the next CD to sound like? And that's from Sang Koon(?).

Tim: We've been talking about doing something more acoustic.
Tom: Yeah.
Richard: Like that Largo we did.
Tim: I was gonna say when we did the um gig at Largo in December, Jon Brian was going on about how uh, it was really nice to hear all the songs that way because when you take away the production it, it sort of forces you to focus on the songs and reminds you that um, all our songs are amazing.
(laughter)

Chris: Got a question for Lisa Thatcher, who said: Would you ever consider re-recording one of your songs in another language?

Tom: We have. We already have.
Chris: You already have!
Tom: One of the people we recorded with in Paris, his mum is sort of this great French writer, and we asked if she would translate BBH to French.
Richard: Anaël(?). He was on BBH, the guy that speaks on it.
Tom: Yeah, his mother. We're looking for a time to put it out there to the public domain. But um, it's very weird. It's quite cool singing in a foreign language. Always loved that um, Sie Liebt Dich, you know the Beatles version of She Loves You.
Chris: Yeah, on the forum there was a Keane covers competition and I think someone actually did that. They actually did BBH in French also, so it would be interesting to see if the translation *incoherent*.
Tom: It would probably be better than our version.

Andrew: Lewis from Chelmsford, nearby, um, will you ever make a B-sides album?

Tim: Yes.
Tom: Absolutely. There are too many good ones to sort of squander, I think. It would be lovely if they could all see the light of day at once. But I think we may just wait a little bit longer before we do that, because it could be something really great to be had out of it with another records worth underneath us I think.

Andrew: While travelling on the tourbus, during these unending trips, do you feel as at home and use pajamas to sleep in?

Tom: I was the first one to start wearing pajamas on the bus and I remember getting a lot of piss-take for it! I've got a pair of green checked pajamas cuz I bought them as a sort of ironic gesture. I think everyone thinks I wear them seriously.
Tim: No everyone thinks they're cool now.
Richard: Oh yeah you should *incoherent*.
Andrew: That's a new logic. Wear pajamas ironically, yes?
Tim: They are an ironic gesture? Are you sure? It's so hard to tell!
Tom: Those ridiculous green check ones! *weird look from Tim* Oh come on! I bought those cus they were so -
Tim: *mumbling*
Tom: - yeah thats. yeah exactly. No I really did buy them because they were so disgusting.
Tim: It's a bit hard to tell with you.
Tom: And then I bought another pair that were Christmas themed because it was Christmastime. (laughs)

Chris: Karen has asked: What type of concert goer are you generally? Do you stand at the front or usually sit at the back or...?

Tom: Well I like to go, I like to be in the middle, cuz I like to get the best of the sound. Generally try and get as far forward as I can, yeah.
Richard: I tend to gravitate to the sound desk, cuz I figure that's where the sound is going to be the best. If there's a balcony, go in front of the balcony because it always sounds worse underneath the balcony than it does in front of it.
Andrew to Tim: What's your preference?
Tim: (laughs) I like to go as far forward as I possibly can and still have room for an armchair.
(laughter)

Chris: If you could choose artists for your own fantasy festival line-up, which artists would feature and why?

Richard: Flaming Lips. You know the Flaming Lips are an amazing festival band.
Tom: And plus they always invite you to come and dance.
Richard: Yeah, you can dance on the side of the stage.
Tim: Ray Davies.
Tom: Ray Davies! Glastonbury highlight from this year.
Tim: What you need is somebody who can play for an hour and half and every song is a massive hit that everyone can sing along to. And there's only about 3 people in the world who can do that.

Chris: This one's from Samantha. If you were each given the opportunity to create a new law - of Chaplin's Law, Hughe's Law, Rice-Oxley's Law - what would it be?

Tom: I would abolish all armies and potential for violence in the world if that is possible. Cuz I just don't think the world needs.. I think that human beings have- we've learned too much, there's too much history for us to still be fighting each other, in any respect. That's a bit serious isn't it? A bit somber?
Tim: I thought it was fine. Good.
Tom: Thanks. Like a stamp of approval from Tim. (laughs)
Tim: Good law, good law.
Tom: It's the kind of leadership we need.
Tim: It is.
Tom: Maybe I should stand for government? What do you think? Take me seriously?
Richard: My rule is that, if you want to be a politician.. you're not allowed to be a politician. I went to see Rick Hulse(?) doing standup and he said, the first thing that you've got to realize with politicians is that at some point they have all decided that what the world needs is them. And so therefore, you shouldn't be allowed. (to Tom) So, sorry, but you're out. I like your law. *smiles*
Tom: Oh right I kinda, uh-
Tim: That was short-lived, wasn't it?
(laughter)

PARTE 2:

VID PARTE 2

decarga part 2

BTIS Interview (Part II)

Andrew: This is from Shelley. If I -actually Shelley- was invited to each of yours for dinner, what would you cook?

(laughter)
Tim: Is that Shelley from the message board?
Andrew: I think so, yeah.
Richard: It'd be veggie at mine I'm afraid. So, you know... if you're expecting... steaks... You know what? I bought a BBQ recently and you can do quite good veggie BBQ stuff like vegetables on a kebab stick and stuff that's really good. Yeah.
Tom: (laughs) I think it would be the opposite round mine, unfortunately.
Richard: Yeah, you'd make up for it.
Tim: I'm very into, um, preparing fresh squid.
Tom: (laughs) Yeah.
Andrew: You said that the last time you were interviewed! You must be really into it.
Tim: No, I'm very into it I do it whenever I can because I quite like sort of um, it involves you know, you start with this um (sorry I've got something in my eye) ummm... weird like kind of prehistoric looking beast and then you end up with these lovely little bits of fishy, uh.. ***.
(laughter)
Tom: Going round to yours especially for lunch is very much a kind of just get everything out of the fridge kind of affair, isn't it?
Tim: Well it's what's also known as a days work. Whenever Toms coming over to do some singing or whatever at my house he'd always say, "Ohhh maybe if I turn up, maybe if I got there about 12:30?" (laughter) By the time we actually sit down and do any work it's about 3 o'clock.
Chris: Since we're on the subject of food, Brandy wrote in to say, uh, to us -
Richard: Hey, there you go. Is that *incoherent*..
Chris: Yeah.
Richard: *incoherent*
Chris: Is that seamless or what?
Richard: Slick.

Chris: I know. What is your favorite place to eat in America?

Tim: There's a lot of great places to eat in America. The first thing that popped into my head was that place we went to in D.C. at about 5 in the morning, whenever it was.
Richard: Oh, the Georgetown Cafe.
Tom: Ohh yeaah.
Tim: *mumbling something incoherent* I wouldn't necessarily rank as one of the worlds best restaurants as such-
Tom: Cordon Bleu(?).
Tim: -But you know it was the final cherry on the top of a great night out.

Andrew: Tom, did you ever have any nasty accidents as a child?

Tom: Umm..
Richard: Yeah you fell on your head once, didn't you? (Tom laughs) Really hard impact.
Tom: Well yeah and woke up and suddenly I wanted to be friends with you guys.
(laughter)
Tom: I remember falling off my bike um and I'd ridden my bike down this hill and I wasn't supposed to ride down this hill and I hit a molehill at the bottom of it and went flying and hurt my leg cuz my mum had said, "You're not to ride your bike down that hill!" And I didn't want to admit that I'd done it. And I was hobbling around for a few days- probably with a dead leg actually, like a proper dead leg. Um, but I was too scared to tell anyone and I couldn't kick a football or do anything and I was a bit kind of worried that I had actually really badly injured myself. But it eventually went. It put an end to my football career... which was very promising at the time.
Chris: That's the only reason you're not a professional footballer now?
Tom: Well yeah.. yeah.

Chris: Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

Tom: You know, I think Tim is a bit of a worried genius and I would regard myself as a joyful simpleton so um..
Tim: I'd describe myself as a worried simpleton.
(laughter)

Andrew: Cricket is an unknown sport in Mexico. Could you explain it to us and maybe give us a quick demo?

Tom: It's full of great nuances. I think that's the thing about it you've really got to invest quite a lot of time and energy to understand the game and learn the game before you can really appreciate it. It's very hard for someone from Mexico, I guess, to be able to do that. You know, so, unless they move to a cricket playing nation for a bit and then will learn how it works. I don't know.

Chris: If you could relive one day again out of the Keane memory bank, which one would you choose and why?

Tom: Ooooooooo. I love the second 02 gig uh, whenever it was back in February, cuz it was a bit of a trunk(?) cuz obviously I had lost my voice the night before and had to have all sorts of injections and stuff. I was very worried that it was all going to go wrong. Uhh... and it felt like such a big success, we played really well and felt we connected really well with the crowd that night and there was just this great sense of joyous celebration in the air.
Tim: When Hopes and Fears first came out it was very hard to sort of uh, cuz we had no reference point... it was really hard to get a grip on sort of what/how amazing things were. We were playing the Forum, was it the day..? It was the day that the album came out, wasn't it?
Richard: Yeah.
Tim: Yeah. And um, that was a really fun show. I think it was probably the biggest show we'd ever done actually at the time. And we were doing rushing around town doing this promo and we were very excited. And in the evening I remember John Turner, who sort of does everything at Island Records for us, saying, "Oh, it's already gone platinum, by the way, after one day. " Um.. and uh.. we were like, "Oh.. well that's.. that sounds really good!" (laughter) We just didn't know what to expect anyway and it was just.. I think to be able to go back and realize just how incredible that time was would be quite nice.
Andrew: Thank you very much.
Richard: Thank you.
Chris: Thank for the help in celebrating the first anniversary of Beyond the Iron Sea Podcast.
(cheers)

niza xx
Val

Val

Cantidad de envíos : 30

MensajeTema: Re: Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea...   Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea... Icon_minitimeSáb Sep 12, 2009 5:18 am

Ohhhh nizaaa gracias! Con la maldita calidad del audio no entendia nada! Sólo a rich!
En todo caso, no me gusto mucho la entrevista... nosé, ellos decian que mandaramos preguntas divertidas... y nahhh fomes!
Gracias denuevo :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
g3raldin3

g3raldin3

Cantidad de envíos : 20

MensajeTema: Re: Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea...   Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea... Icon_minitimeDom Sep 13, 2009 6:11 am

ay!!! dios mio gracias niza!!! te pasaste .. muchas gracias...
niza

niza

Cantidad de envíos : 34

MensajeTema: Re: Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea...   Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea... Icon_minitimeDom Sep 13, 2009 6:45 am

you´re welcome!! Very Happy
Dra_House

Dra_House

Cantidad de envíos : 35

MensajeTema: Re: Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea...   Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea... Icon_minitimeDom Sep 13, 2009 3:57 pm

Nizaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Qué buena sorpresa Very Happy Te pasaste, gracias!!
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea...   Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea... Icon_minitime

Las preguntas de Beyond the iron sea...
Página 1 de 1.